Incident: 220B Incident: 220B

Sorry, I don't think this is E rating.

Constant struggle Constant struggle

the yatagarasu came to his house :O

The Better Audio Portal The Better Audio Portal

purple shep was the vocals for the song. what did you use for this one? I hope it's easy to learn, otherwise i'd have to study it, I'm much more of a lazy person so still good for 2 hours :)

RawGreen responds:

The vocals are not Purple Shep, look up WillFromAfar, it's a voice for a 'Text to Speech' program.

Color Switch: Challenges Color Switch: Challenges

I love the fidget spinner mode on ios. calms me down, nice game for young kids and old kids. Only problem is, it stays at the loading screen, when it's at 95%. Have the game on my iPhone, never regretted it since. Fortafy has made the most addicting game I could ever find.

'DUCKS!' 'DUCKS!'

this game quacked me up. it's entertaining. Some of the puzzles frustrate me but that frustration goes away in 1 second because of the ducks. I didnt get frustrated enough to quack my mother's phone :^)

How to draw 8: Newgrounds How to draw 8: Newgrounds

i love the first two music tracks, good to hear when drawing stuff like these!

Aprime responds:

Yeah, that guy's a great artist!!

Zophar and MutantNebula - Planet 19 (sneak peek) [No. 2] Zophar and MutantNebula - Planet 19 (sneak peek) [No. 2]

lol its now worth on ncs! its just as good as k391 songs!

pizzapiecirclejerk II pizzapiecirclejerk II

good remake of the song.
HAHAHAHA

All Just A Game (Super Mario Disco) All Just A Game (Super Mario Disco)

I don't like the repetitive noise at the beginning of the song, other than that it's good. That's why I only gave you four stars, but you don't have to take my advice since I'm a horrible music producer (no making me popular)

GalaxyUnknown responds:

Everyone has their own taste(s), all honest criticism is welcome :) thanks bro

The Kitty The Kitty

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

LunacyOfficial responds:

Meow Meow Meow

Tails Tails

Great! Looks just the same! Be sure to check out my Spongebob sketch I posted on my profile (it's sideways, I took the photo on my dad's phone :/)

Exiguous Magpie Exiguous Magpie

thats actually great for a first attempt :O

djhoneyb responds: