Humble Kendrick Lamar (Audio) Humble Kendrick Lamar (Audio)

did you do anything

to this song? it sounds like an exact copy of the real song.
If not, you need to remove it or else you get banned from the audio moderators.

Cliffs of Dover!!! Cliffs of Dover!!!

an old guitar hero song, and this cover equals this. Really love the notes, and you did outstandingly well on this track.

SMASH MOUTH A:LL STAR SMASH MOUTH A:LL STAR

its a bit loud but otherwise its a fine remake

Zophar - Once in a Lifetime Zophar - Once in a Lifetime

i make not great music on auxy, and I have a VIP Remix of one of my songs I made in Auxy on my profile. great house, I actually like it. I'm currently studying auxy. even a producer named madeon likes auxy ( I read the reviews on the app xDD)

LunacyOfficial responds:

Here's a tip: Use OTTER for some epic drops, and use the ducker effect as well...

Simple Sight (Piercing Lazer instrumental) Simple Sight (Piercing Lazer instrumental)

so nice. Sounds like it would be in a game PuffballsUnited would make. Did you post the version with vocals? Also, you get a favourite. :)

RealFaction responds:

Thanks. Truth be told I hate the version with vocals (except a few parts), my voice was awful back then. But the inevitability is, I'm going to have to post it next year when I release the 10 year anniversary remaster of the album it's on, the second Piercing Lazer album, Parallel Universe, which came out in 2008. I released song this before the album came out that year. So, it'll pop up next year sometime. Thanks! Check out Simple Sight Part 2 on the new record! :)

Save The World! Save The World!

sounds like it would be in a megaman game or something. really like the style, its 8bit enough for being in a game similar to megaman.

Inundation Redux (MC8) Inundation Redux (MC8)

noice job m8 I like it so much, the vibe is extremely good

Inceptive Action Inceptive Action

this is the song in the intro of a scratch game I like called Cursor Chaos. :D

SmokeAvery responds:

Awesome thanks for letting me know! Extra motivation!

Flawless Wings of Yatagarasu Flawless Wings of Yatagarasu

This is true art. I could also hear the alarm thing you sneakily had hidden in both of the drops. Congrats on 66k plays, I can see you worked hard to get all these plays and downloads.

Drop Groove Drop Groove

the distortion is a bit overboard with this one, so you get four stars, but... but you get better overtime so.. :D